Blogging for Recognition
The facts are clear, top income producers have their own blog sites. They use these sites to market themselves as experts and leaders in their chosen fields. People flock to them for advice and knock down their doors just to be part of their teams. When you hear of top company producers that are making the big money, and sponsoring 20 – 50 new members every month, you will invariably see they are marketing themselves with their own blog sites. Question is, “Why do so many people neglect creating a personal blog?”
The biggest fear people have today about building and using blog sites come in the form of three basic objections;
- I don’t know how to build a blog site
- I don’t know how to properly write a blog post
- I don’t know where to go for help
Let’s break these three objections down and dissect them individually.
1) “I don’t know how to build a blog site” Of the three objections, this one is probably the easiest to answer. Why? Because the technology has advanced so much that anyone, even a newbie, can have a killer blog site up in minutes. WordPress offers some of the best blogging solutions available today. With the right coaching, you can have an amazing Blog site, that has your own face on the header, and is used to address your specific target market. That is a major key to success online, market yourself, and talk directly to your target market.
2) “I don’t know how to properly write a blog post” Writing blog post can be a challenge for some people. By far, the biggest objection I get from people is that they don’t know what to write or how to write it. Again, the problem looks a lot bigger than it actually is. The truth of the matter is that writing a blog post is very similar to talking to a friend. When I write my blog post, I first visualize my target market. Then I visualize someone in my target market asking me a question, “How could I do this, or that?” I then answer the question in writing. I detail the problem, and then detail the solution. The key is not writing a sales letter. You wouldn’t do that if a friend was asking for advice. Give good content that serves your target market and you will eventually get people to start knowing, liking and trusting you. That is the key to success online, and with business in general.
3) “I don’t know where to go for help” If that is a question you have, you are at the right place. Our team specializes in helping people get started marketing online with their own blogs, autoresponders, lead capture systems, video marketing and more. How much does it cost? It’s absolutely free to our Inner-Circle members.
The Inner-Circle is a group of expert online marketers that use the HostThenProfit marketing tools to market themselves online. We teach people how to use blogs, list building, autoresponders, videos, custom video capture pages, video conferencing and more to properly market online. Most people online use company replicated capture sites that essentially builds a list for the capture system owner. Even worse, people are paying up to $30 a month for the privilege of building someone else’s list.
We teach online marketers how to market themselves and build their own list. If you are serious about building a steady, ever-growing online income, we highly encourage you to take a look at our systems and join our Inner-Circle team. Join the HostThenProfit marketing tools suite for only $1 for the first 7 days. Then it’s only $9.95 a month to keep your account going. It will blow your mind what you get for only $9.95. The tools offer everything you need to effectively market any business online. Along with our weekly training, you will soon become an online marketing expert yourself. Join us today!
Quickly, here is what you have access to with a $9.95 a month HostThenProfit account;
- Up to 4 personal blog sites – More than enough to start branding yourself online
- Auto-responders – Effortlessly create lists and follow up with prospects until they join you
- Custom video capture pages – Professional capture pages that sell your and your business
- Video conference room so you can do business around the world
- Easy video producer – Makes creating videos a breeze
When it’s all said and done, content marketing is one of the best ways to build your brand online. Social media marketing is great, but having content online, that builds over time, and gets recurring traffic just by the fact that it is continuing to get hits, is by far one of the key reasons leaders build such a strong following. If you are serious about building a career online, having your own blog site is a must. If you want to get started quickly, branding yourself, creating your list, and developing your business on the Internet, please feel free to contact me.
“It’s your time to shine!”
Mike Martinez 856-202-5067
Expert Marketers Club, Inner-Circle member